CKB VIENNA LLP's Supply Line Management and Logistics practice team has extensive experience negotiating and drafting agreement and litigating matters in the field of supply line management + logistics including:
- Procurement and supply chain contracts, including manufacturing, distribution and reseller arrangements, both domestic and cross-border.
- Sophisticated exclusive arrangements, including requirements contracts (sole source); output contracts (sole user); min/max arrangements and other relationships in which one or both parties are restricted from doing business with third parties, either completely or under specified circumstances.
- Distribution center development and operations.
- Raw materials, component and equipment acquisition and disposition.
- Marketing, advertising, sponsorship, promotion and co-branding arrangements.
- Independent sales relationships.
- Technology, outsourcing and in-sourcing, intellectual property development and licensing agreements.
- Risk management.
- Confidentiality (e.g. non-disclosure and non-use).
- Logistics, warehousing and fleet management arrangements, including using web-based implementation and wireless mobilization.
- Professional services and consulting contracts.
Contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable attorney who can assist with litigation.