San bernardino Supply line management attorneys
CKB VIENNA LLP's Supply Line Management and Logistics practice team has extensive experience negotiating and drafting agreement and litigating matters in the field of supply line management + logistics including:
- Procurement and supply chain contracts, including manufacturing, distribution and reseller arrangements, both domestic and cross-border.
- Sophisticated exclusive arrangements, including requirements contracts (sole source); output contracts (sole user); min/max arrangements and other relationships in which one or both parties are restricted from doing business with third parties, either completely or under specified circumstances.
- Distribution center development and operations.
- Raw materials, component and equipment acquisition and disposition.
- Marketing, advertising, sponsorship, promotion and co-branding arrangements.
- Independent sales relationships.
- Technology, outsourcing and in-sourcing, intellectual property development and licensing agreements.
- Risk management.
- Confidentiality (e.g. non-disclosure and non-use).
- Logistics, warehousing and fleet management arrangements, including using web-based implementation and wireless mobilization.
- Professional services and consulting contracts.
Contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable supply line management attorney who can assist with litigation.